Chicken kebabs are a popular dish enjoyed by people all around the world. This delicious recipe has a rich history and is believed to have originated in the Middle East. Over time, it has become a favorite food of many and is often enjoyed as a quick and easy meal.
Whether you’re grilling outside or cooking indoors, chicken kebabs are a great addition to any menu.
Ingredients for Chicken Kebab:
To make chicken kebabs, you will need the following ingredients:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 large onion, chopped
1 large green bell pepper, chopped
How to Prepare Chicken Kebab:
- Begin by cutting the chicken into 1-inch cubes and placing them in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, soak the wooden skewers in water for 10-15 minutes to prevent them from burning.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat or preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, alternating with the chopped onion and green pepper.
- Grill or bake the chicken kebabs for 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the chicken kebabs hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Chicken kebabs are a versatile and easy-to-make dish that can be enjoyed any time of the year. With a few simple ingredients and a little bit of preparation, you can create a flavorful meal that will satisfy your cravings. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this chicken kebab recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.